Skip to content
Exhibition at the Houdan Tannery contemporary art space explores the theme of the end of life and the accompaniment of the dying.
- Laurent REMONT photographs between 2015 and 2016 to the Houdan (78) hospital palliative care unit
- accompanied by the sculptures of Milo Dias
- and with the participation of artists from “Eye talk” on the same theme
- The exhibition will be held at: the TANNERY (Contemporary Art space), 57 street of Paris, 78550 HOUDAN
- from April 15 to May 15, 2016,
- Inaugural opening Sunday, April 17 at 11:30