Informations pratiques :
LIEU : Bastille Design Center / 74 bd Richard Lenoir /75011 Paris
DATES : Exhibition from Wednesday September 16 to Sunday September 20 included.
OPENING : Wednesday September 16 at 6 p.m.
2015 Exhibition Program
Thursday September 17 at 7:30 p.m .: VIP guided tour, by Rosemary Piolais who will present the show to a small group of guests.
Friday September 18 at 3:00 p.m .: Cérès Franco, famous gallery owner and collector, will come to present the film dedicated to her by her granddaughter Clémence Hardouin: “Collection Cérès Franco, journey of an atypical woman“.
Saturday September 19 at 3:00 p.m .: Conference-debate: Is there still a place for painting and sculpture in the artistic landscape of today? Positioning and role of the specialized press in the face of new artistic consumption habits linked to the Internet.
– Ludovic Duhamel, Publishing Director of the magazine Miroir de l’Art.- – – Françoise Monnin, Editor-in-chief of Artension
– Marianne Rillon, gallery owner – Galerie ART To-day
– Jean-Claude Volot, collector, Art Center of the Abbey of Auberive, Haute Marne.
Saturday September 19 at 6:00 p.m .: Concert in Mediterranean colors
– Baptiste Boulat : classical guitar
– Dorothée Deschamps : flute
See the artists of this edition on the official Critical Figuration website, as well as Nicole Esterolle’s comments: figuration critique.com